Disney’s Beans provides easy access to high-quality freshly roasted coffee at a price anyone can afford. We specialize in coffee grounds, whole beans, pods, and mugs. Whether you’re looking for a single bag of coffee beans or looking to buy wholesale, we can satisfy your demand at an extremely good value for money, without compromising on the quality of our produce.
About Cold Brew Coffee
If you’re unfamiliar with the notion of cold brew coffee, don’t panic! The concept is often misunderstood, and we’d like to put that right today. Simply put, a cold brew is created when you soak thickly ground coffee beans in room temperature water for 12 to 24 hours. This produces a coffee concentrate, which you can then combine with milk or cold water to make a smooth and tasty cup of coffee.
Benefits of Cold Brew Coffee
During the spring and summer months, people frequently create a batch of cold brew concentrate to enjoy throughout the week. It's become a beloved method to sip coffee and a crucial element of Sunday food planning. This is why:
- It can be served cold or hot - Cold brew can be either cold or hot. Making iced cold brew coffee is straightforward: simply combine cold water and ice with the concentrate and, if preferred, milk. Simply boil water and add it to your cold brew concentrate to make hot coffee. If you're in a hurry, you can also heat it in the microwave.
- Waste is minimal to non-existent - One cup of cold brew concentrate can be used to produce a cup of coffee, either hot or cold, at the strength you desire. And, unlike leftover hot brewed coffee, the concentrate keeps for up to two weeks in the fridge without tasting stale.
- It has a lower acidity - Cold brew coffee is said to be almost 67 percent less acidic than hot brewed coffee. Cold brew's decreased acidity is also helpful for maintaining a healthy pH balance in your body.
How to Make Cold Brew Coffee
- In a French press, make sure all of the coffee grinds are moist by pouring water over them. Stir the coffee and water together evenly.
- Cover the press and keep it in a cool, dry area for about 12 hours. While brewing, do not store in the refrigerator. Place the cover on the press and gently dip when ready to drink.
- Fill a pitcher, jar, or other safe containers halfway with the concentrate. Enjoy your delicious brew!
Why Get Freshly Roasted Coffee Beans from Disney's Beans?
At Disney’s Beans, every single order of whole beans, grounds, or pods is roasted on-demand, which means you can expect to receive your product at peak freshness and quality. When you subscribe to be a member of our service, we give you a first month discount of 10% for any purchase of products with an accessory. You shouldn’t have to worry about expensive coffee as a student, which is why those in school can also enjoy a 10% discount by flashing their student ID upon making a purchase with us. Our coffee beans are proudly US roasted and delivered within 3 to 5 business days of making a request.
For more information about our coffee beans, blends, and accessories, call us at (210) 7123839 today!