Our goal at Disney's Beans is to make high-quality, freshly roasted coffee accessible to everyone at an affordable price. Whether you're seeking a single bag of coffee beans or want to buy in bulk, we can meet your needs at a very reasonable price without sacrificing the quality of our product.
Peter Schlumbohm invented the Chemex Coffeemaker in 1941. The shape was inspired by a non-porous glass Erlenmeyer flask. Chemex’s patented filter, which is slightly more bolstered than standard filtration systems, also contributes to the smooth flavor. The thick filter removes any undesired oils or fats, resulting in a cup of coffee that is clean, clear, and flavorful with no bitterness or sediment.
Benefits of Chemex Coffee Maker
So why would you order a Chemex as opposed to our other brewing methods? We put this list together to give you a better idea of the nuances of different brewing methods:
- Chemex - Coffee filters gradually through a semi-thick, papery fabric and is medium grind in thickness. Ideal in helping surface the fanciful notes and colors of more nuanced, lightly roasted coffees, the Chemex curates a cup that stays infinitely pleasant.
- Iced Coffee - Mild, full-flavored, and refreshing on a hot day. Use coffee cubes to keep this coffee from becoming watered down.
- Americano - Americanos have a lot of depth and are quite smooth.
- Brewed Coffee - Medium-ground coffee is made using an automatic drip system. This is the method that the majority of individuals employ on a daily basis.
How to Use A Chemex to Make Coffee
- Preheat the water to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Take 55 grams of freshly roasted coffee beans and weigh them. Allow the French Press to warm up by filling it halfway with hot water and setting it aside.
- Place a paper filter in front of the spout with the 3-ply section facing out. Using hot water, rinse the filter. Remove the water from the Chemex and replace it with ground coffee.
- Place the Chemex on the scale, zero it out, and set a timer for 15 minutes. Pour 100 grams of boiling water in a spiral pattern over the grinds to completely wet them. Then sit back and wait for the coffee to brew.
- Pour water over the grounds every 30 seconds until your scale hits 800 grams after 3 minutes. Remove the filter and swirl the coffee one last time. Your coffee is now ready for consumption.
Why Get Freshly Roasted Coffee Beans from Disney's Beans?
Every order of pods, whole beans, or grounds is roasted on-demand at Disney's Beans, ensuring that you get the freshest and highest-quality product possible. When you sign up for our service, we will give you a 10% discount for the first month on any purchase of products with an accessory. As a student, you shouldn't have to worry about pricey coffee, which is why students can enjoy a 10% discount by presenting their student ID while making a purchase with us. Our coffee beans are proudly roasted in the United States and delivered within 3 to 5 business days of receiving your order.
For more information about our coffee beans, blends, and accessories, call us at (210) 7123839 today!